Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Days 3 through 16...

The past 2 weeks have been very busy with getting the kids back to school and fall sports schedules, and me catching up with all the housework that I neglected while they were home over the summer.  So I have been painting daily, but not posting here on the blog... so here is a shot of days 3 through 16.



I have been jumping around from drawing from photos to drawing from life, enjoying both.  I just need to remind myself to slow down at the start of a piece and have a clear idea of my intent, being mindful of each mark I make, no matter the medium or style.  This is an experiment of sorts and I need to give it my all to actually get anything out of it.  Here's hoping the last half of 30 days brings me closer to my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment